By completing this procedure, you can request a change in the initial dedication scheme established, we woulk like to remind you that:
- FULL-TIME dedication establishes 3 years to complete your doctoral programme.
- PART-TIME dedication establishes 5 years to complete your doctoral programme.
We inform you that the part-time dedication must be justified by supporting documentation; the contemplated cases include the following ones:
- Temporary Disability
- Be employed and provide a proof of employment document
- Be doing other specialised training with part-time dedication
- Be considered the main caregiver of a dependent person and justify it through supporting documentation
- Be a high-level competitive athlete
- Other duly justified reasons
- Download the request form and fill it out properly.
- Send the application via the form Submission of Dedication Scheme Modification Request, which shall be validated by the EIDUCAM Academic Registry.
- The Academic Committee of the programme will assess the application and will issue (within a maximum of 15 days) a resolution as favourable or unfavourable, in which case it will be duly justified.
- The EIDUCAM Academic Registry will register the new status of the student on the LAUREA ACADEMIC platform and will inform the tutor and supervisor/s.