Skip to main content

Request for Voluntary Resignation

All students can communicate their voluntary resignation from the Doctorate Programme through the Voluntary Resignation Request document and by sending it through the Send Voluntary Resignation Request form.

Their request implies that all the activities carried out up to that point will be recorded and may be recognised if they decide to continue in another academic year.

However, in order to be readmitted, the application for admission must be made again in the corresponding year, and the fee for opening the record will be generated again.