Formalise the enrolment
Fees shall be paid as indicated in your registration letter in the stated banks.
Contact your Tutor
- Contact your Thesis Tutor, as they will be responsible for monitoring your progress in the Training Activities Plan.
- You can see the assigned tutor in your doctoral student sheet, which can be accessed through the LAUREA ACADEMIC application.
- You can see the contact details of your tutor by using the following website: personas.ucam.edu
Contact your Supervisor
- Contact your Thesis Supervisor, as they will be responsible for supervising your Research Proposal and guiding you in the development of your Doctoral Thesis Project
- The supervisor may be assigned at the time of admission or later and you shall be notified via email.
- Do not forget that you will have 6 months (maximum) since the date indicated in the admission letter to propose your Initial Research Proposal.
- You can see the assigned supervisor in your doctoral student sheet, which can be accessed through the LAUREA ACADEMIC application.
- You can see the contact details of your tutor through the following website: personas.ucam.edu
Validation of Training Activities Request
If you consider that, taking into account your previous training or your research and/or professional experience, any of the training activities integrated in the Doctoral Programme may be recognised and/or validated, the corresponding documentation shall be provided in the training activities section of the LAUREA ACADEMIC application. It is recommended that the tutor reviews and checks the documentation before providing it.
Applications for the development of the programme
- LAUREA ACADEMIC Application
- Virtual Campus
You will be able to communicate the progress in the activities of the doctoral programme through these applications, as well as record your initial research proposal.
If you have to take complementary training, you will be informed.
Academic Registry of the International Doctoral School
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 968 278822 / 968278520 / 968 278828.