In the initial admission resolution of each EIDUCAM student, at least one supervisor shall be designated for the development of the doctoral thesis. However, the possibility of incorporating new supervisors, up to a maximum of three, is envisaged.
An incorporation or modification of the supervisors assigned to the research proposal may be proposed:
- Before the registration of the research proposal: In this case, the doctoral student shall request the incorporation of the new supervisor(s) prior to the registration of his or her research proposal. After the incorporation of the supervisor/s is authorised, the procedure to present their research proposal will be enabled.
- After the registration of the research proposal: Once the research proposal has been approved, changes may be made in the supervision. These shall be approved by the corresponding Academic Committee.
- Download the Thesis Address Modification Request and fill it in accordingly.
- Send the application via the form Submission of Thesis Supervision Modification Request, which shall be validated by the EIDUCAM Academic
- Registry upon reception. In the event that the chosen supervisor does not belong to the Universidad Católica of Murcia (UCAM), you are required to provide a CVN (Normalised Curriculum Vitae) wirh the application.
- The Academic Committee of the programme will assess the application and will issue (within a maximum of 15 days) a resolution in terms of favourable or unfavourable, which will be duly justified.
- The EIDUCAM Academic Registry shall register the modification in the LAUREA ACADEMIC app and inform the tutor and supervisor/s.
- In the case a third supervisor is incorporated, a letter must be submitted justifying the reasons for the incorporation, signed by the supervisors linked to the project and by the doctoral student.
- When more than one document is to be provided, the document shall be merged into a single PDF file.